Connectrix is looking for committed, detail-oriented individuals who care about being the best – because we do.
If you’re looking for a full-time career position working with audio, video, lighting, access, IT, and security controls, and would like to join our dynamic, innovative, growing high-tech company, you’ll have:
- 5 years proven experience in pre-wiring and equipment installation
- A good working knowledge of electronics
- Your own tools (we will supply specialized tools for use as required)
- Basic construction skills to successfully install back boxes, enclosures, etc., and mount equipment
- Your own vehicle and a valid Ontario driver’s license in good standing
- A strong sense of pride in your work and a willingness to learn from the best
We provide a competitive wage, vehicle compensation, hands-on and formal training, opportunities for advancement and a safe working environment. These are long-term growth positions.
Join us! Submit your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.